Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 90

Thread: About the Avatar's

  1. #11
    Inactive Member kamitoki's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My friend's lj pic has a similar eye but it's Seisshourou.

    ;>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aaa so that's who the eye belongs too ^.^ Cool, I always liked that eye ~_^

    okay so 96x96 or 100x100 sounds good enough for me ^_^ Must go change it now LOL ^^;;
    [well actally I will do that tomorrow sice it is late and I am tired lol ^^;;]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member xjckimberly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2003
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I changed my Avatar!!

    Hehe. Felt like rambling. I like my new avatar.

    It's 100X100, and i think it looks fine.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looks fine to me too! Alexiel, isn't it?

    I'm in the mood to make a new avatar now XD

  5. #15
    Inactive Member xjckimberly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2003
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup yup. It's Alexial.

    I love her, and I love the color effect here. =)

  6. #16
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, the color effect is cool, and you can't go wrong with Alexiel XD

    And yay! New avatar for me [img]cool.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member xjckimberly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2003
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gee! Who's the character??
    That's definately an androgynous one.....

  8. #18
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Carole's avatar looks the same.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It does? Hehe ^^ It looks like Neji to me. [img]cool.gif[/img] How strange [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Carole's avatar looks the same. ^^*** Hehe...and yes, I think I'll change my avie too. Ryouko has gotten enough exposure. ^^ Time to give someone else a chance. Hmmm... *places up sign saying "audition for Crisis' avatar!"*

  10. #20
    Inactive Member cutelittlekitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2003
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, with all this talk of new avatars, i decided to change mine too. only now i can't remember, did someone already have an avatar similar to this one? i redid my Ki-itara avatar (the blue kitty-girl), maybe i should just go back to that one?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •